Some random thoughts while watching the Super Bowl:
- Weren’t you just waiting for Joe Namath to “stop by” to pay Suzy Kolber a visit on the sideline and just plant one smack on her lips?
- The kicker from Seattle should be fired. He cost me winning the halftime score.
- Could the Rolling Stones have looked any older?
- I don’t understand why the Motown artists were not the Halftime feature. Poor decision by the NFL and the organizers.
- What’s the deal with people boo-ing Tom Brady? Just a bunch of bitter Pittsburgh fans.
- Congrats to the Steelers. You’re just lucky the Patriots lost in Denver and you didn’t have to go through Foxborough. :)