- RT @KenJennings: Bankruptcy court orders Sbarro to separate letter S and letter B "as God intended." 2014-03-06
- NY Times Coverage of "12 Years A Slave" From 1853 – http://t.co/YhRBnFXD3m #12YearsASlave #NyTimes #Oscars via http://t.co/cCc0KESW2J 2014-03-03
- RT @NotBillWalton: Maybe its just me, but I think John WIlliams' Star Wars should win for best original score every year no matter what. #O… 2014-03-02
- RT @PatrickRuffini: Here is a chart of all US Twitter traffic in the last 12 hours. http://t.co/4BdJEpRQLc 2014-03-02
- RT @TheEllenShow: If only Bradley's arm was longer. Best photo ever. #oscars http://t.co/C9U5NOtGap 2014-03-02
- RT @HouseofCards: Frank Underwood is everywhere. #WatchYourStep #Oscars 2014-03-02
- RT @jeffjarvis: Age is so much more beautiful than plastic surgery. When will Hollywood learn that? 2014-03-02
- This Week's Tweets – http://t.co/uVViGchBuk #Social #Twitter #WeeklyTweets via http://t.co/cCc0KESW2J 2014-02-28
Even back in 1853, the NY Times was rocking it with some great investigative journalism. The paper gave Solomon Northup’s now famous story a good deal of attention not long after he was rescued and released from the cotton plantation down in Louisiana.
After reading through the original story in the old NY Times, no doubt that the folks who produced the Oscar winning “12 Years A Slave” did a great job bringing the story to life!
- Biggy Small – http://t.co/WeT5IwdjNO #Ecommerce #OfflineSales #OnlineCommerce via http://t.co/cCc0KESW2J 2014-02-27
- RT @foxsearchlight: Wes Anderson's much-anticipated new comedy #TheGrandBudapestHotel opens March 7 in select theaters! Learn more here: ht… 2014-02-27
- Trade stocks with no commissions. @robinhoodapp https://t.co/SeFxUToEKg 2014-02-27
- The internet is fucked | The Verge http://t.co/DOb4RWkvvF via @instapaper 2014-02-27
- I think the whole state of New Jersey needs to be repaved #potholes 2014-02-27
- RT @30for30: The next @30for30 "Requiem For The Big East" explores the meteoric ascension of the #BigEast Conference. http://t.co/LQ349q2nA0 2014-02-25
- RT @carlquintanilla: In honor of #HaroldRamis, follow @StayPuft 2014-02-24
- I think I may need to watch Stripes, Caddyshack, and Groundhog Day this weekend. Da do Ron Ron Ron, da do Ron Ron . #HaroldRamis 2014-02-24
- This Week's Tweets – http://t.co/RwQaY7XtKx #Social #Twitter #WeeklyTweets via http://t.co/63vK4tEbRe 2014-02-21
This is just awesome. I know a lot of people have shared this recently, but it’s too good. I may or may not have a man crush on Paul Rudd.
There is always so much hype about how big online commerce and online retail is, yet when you take a step back and compare the share of online purchases against the full market, you realize the vast amount of opportunity that is out there for online retailers to take:
Even on the friendliest turf for online shopping — computers and electronics — Internet stores are claiming just 25% of the market.
Not surprisingly, the Computers, Electronics and Appliances category have the deepest penetration of Online Commerce.
- RT @NunesMagician: Can we finally talk about how poorly Syracuse has been playing? http://t.co/iZdTIA2P9Q via @sbnation 2014-02-20
- RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Boston College entered the game with a .240 win pct…the worst EVER by team to defeat AP No. 1 team in February or late… 2014-02-20
- RT @ESPNDanaOneil: Commence uniform burning in Syracuse. 2014-02-20
- Jimmy Fallon’s Ragtime Version Of “Ignition (Remix)” Is Literally Perfect http://t.co/s2Tp2PlA0A 2014-02-20
- If this is a wolf, it may be most f-ed up scene out of many from Sochi Olympics. Olympian Films Wolf In Hotel Hallway http://t.co/YvF2iIQEMZ 2014-02-20
- @OrangeFizz really? They look like clowns. in reply to OrangeFizz 2014-02-19
- @cuse uniforms look like something out of 1950s. Love retro tops but go all Orange or all Blue. Not both. 2014-02-19
- Spoiler free Lessons In Ruthlessness From Frank Underwood #houseofcards http://t.co/zO7kQmuo3y via @youtube 2014-02-17
- @jimpstephens been getting a lot of spam tweets from you. May want to check your account. in reply to jimpstephens 2014-02-14
- This Week's Tweets – http://t.co/BcNeTuR8N4 #Social #Twitter #WeeklyTweets via http://t.co/63vK4tEbRe 2014-02-14
Amid all the superfluous banter and ‘less-than-shock-and-awe’ over Syracuse’s loss last night to lowly Boston College, was this hilarious take down of our favorite Syracuse coaching punching bag Jim Boeheim via Grantland:
Previously undefeated Syracuse suffered its first loss of the season in surprising fashion, falling 62-59 to unranked Boston College at home. “Oh, we were definitely looking past them,” said Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim after the game. “I mean, they had six wins and we have Duke on deck. Don’t be an idiot.” Boeheim then shrugged and said, “Honestly, I still couldn’t tell you a thing about how they play. They probably run an offense of some sort. But I was playing this bird flapping game on my iPad for most of the first half,” before making a fart sound with his mouth.
To be clear, I could not be prouder of the Syracuse program and what they have done over the past 25 games. It was awesome and just a joy to watch, even if the games were ugly sometimes, or nail biters other times. In the long run, having Syracuse lose now is a good thing. I’d rather have it happen now than in March during the tournament.
However, losing to a team like Boston College, who has barely 6 wins, is definitely not a good reflection on the team or the coaching staff’s ability to motivate and adjust to the situation. And with the past two games and how close they were (vs Pitt and NC State), you could just feel that a loss like this was bound to happen.
- Nice. Joe Biden called @tdot_ennis today to congratulate him on buzzer beater to keep @syrbasketball unbeaten http://t.co/fT4IhgLlyN” 2014-02-13
- Nice write up on the SU Orange and last night's epic win. Ennis, Syracuse breaking all the rules. http://t.co/ECbZdeLQvt 2014-02-13
- RT @mattyglesias: Worrying that mergers will reduce cable competition seems like multiplying zero by larger numbers. 2014-02-12
- RT @parislemon: Save us, @googlefiber you're our only hope. 2014-02-12
- How the Beatles Went Viral: Blunders, Technology & Luck Broke the Fab Four in America http://t.co/VIEuiCd2AW via @instapaper 2014-02-10
- This Week's Tweets – http://t.co/IeSZZv20Xs #Social #Twitter #WeeklyTweets via http://t.co/63vK4tEbRe 2014-02-07
- Triple Buzzer Beater – http://t.co/OfZ1lU3DCU via http://t.co/63vK4tEbRe 2014-02-06
- Football gods were looking down on NFL. #sb48 in snow would have been awesome though! Winter Storm hits NYC area – http://t.co/V0t7SSOWhM 2014-02-03
- Why not me? #EsuranceSave30 2014-02-02
- RT @AZSuperBowl: You have exactly one quarter of football left to retweet us for your chance to win an iPad Air! Every RT is an entry. http… 2014-02-02
- At least we all got a free song to download from @U2 #sb48 2014-02-02
- RT @davepell: Denver is eighteen safeties away from getting back into this. 2014-02-02
- RT @NotBillWalton: Sadly for Broncos fans, Tim Tebow is having a better Super Bowl Sunday than Peyton Manning. 2014-02-02
- RT @simplebits: Dylan selling cars and Phillip Seymour Hoffman dead. C’mon, 2014. 2014-02-02
- Wow, so sad. RT @DavidMuir Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in NYC home. Won Best Actor Oscar for Capote. So many indelible performances. in reply to DavidMuir 2014-02-02
- Look who's going to be the #1 team in the country today. @cuse Arizona loses to Cal on last second shot – http://t.co/P0TvVMOdtH 2014-02-02
- RT @ESPNCBB: In case you were wondering, Syracuse travels to Duke on Feb 22nd. #DUKEvsCUSE 2014-02-01
- This Week's Tweets – http://t.co/Yee1l3WYf9 #Social #Twitter #WeeklyTweets via http://t.co/63vK4tEbRe 2014-01-31
In a game last night between Virginia Military Institute and Gardner-Webb College, there were three buzzer beaters that extended the game into an extra Overtime session, and a fourth shot by Gardner-Webb with about 30 seconds to go that extended the game from a 2nd OT to a 3rd OT. Goes to show that you don’t need to be in a ‘major’ conference to watch some fantastic college hoops! A pretty impressive feat of clutch shooting by the VMI team!